In the Detail
- Clifton is made of Makrolon® polycarbonate – one of the toughest materials on the market that has built in flex to respond to the rough and tumble of travel.
- 360° double-spinner wheels make getting around a merry dance, and a twist-grip handle eases pressure on your wrist.
- Every element is designed to be the best it can be, whilst remaining light on its feet.
- Compression packing straps and a shell with some flex, all help you pack to capacity.
- Inside you’ll find a D-zip, a mesh and a slip pocket for your knick-knacks, plus a water-resistant pocket for that last-minute dip.
- The double coil security zip won’t let you down, and will fix itself if you get anything trapped in it. The TSA-combination lock can be opened by airport security staff in over 20 countries.
- It’s inherently flexible in the face of adversity and scratch-resistant - any inevitable scrapes will stay true to the colour of the shell.
- With two grab handles on the top and side, exactly where you need them.
- Colour Clifton Cornflower
- Features Lightweight
- Dimensions 55 x 40 x 20 (cm)
Packing Capacity ? The internal space available, taking into account the trolley system, wheels, etc37 (L)
Maximum Volume ? The external space the case will take up, including the wheels, handles, etc44 (L)
- Weight 2.8 (kg)
- Material Polycarbonate
- Wheels 4 Wheels, Double Wheel System, 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- Locks TSA Fixed Combination
- Product Code 4579113220
You may also Like
If you've got a trip coming up (or a frequent flier status to maintain), use the list below to see if you cabin luggage will fit on your flights.
Keep in mind that this info can change at any time, but don't worry: we'll do our best to keep it up to date.
- Ael Lingus
- Air Canada
- Air New Zealand
- Air Malta
- Brussels Airlines
- British Airways
- Eastern Airlines
- First Choice
- Jet 2
- Singapore Airlines
- Swiss Airlines
- TAP Air Portugal
- Thai Airways
- Thomas Cook
- Thomson Fly
- Virgin America