In the Detail
- Made of polypropylene, Portobello is strong with a bit of flex – it’s a hard-sided suitcase that won’t let you down
- 360° double-spinner wheels make this case extremely easy to roll, whilst the trolley handle is strong but lightweight, and locks at half-mast
- Every element is designed to be super strong but extremely lightweight. Why? To make getting around easier than ever, and to save weight when it comes to airline restrictions.
- Plenty of internal pockets mean you’ll find a place for everything.
- Extra strong zips won’t break in transit and inter-locking zip pullers can be padlocked together. Side foot studs help protect the shell. If airport security staff need to check your case, the TSA-combination lock means they can open it easily, no breaks or busted zips.
- With two grab handles on the top and side, plus an in-built base handle, you can pick up this case any way you like.
- Get the set, and they’ll nest inside each other for easy storage, like a set of Russian dolls
- An upgrade on a previous design, we know our customers love this case, and you still get the promise of our 10-year international warranty.
- Colour Portobello Cobalt
- Features Cabin Friendly, Lightweight
- Dimensions 56 x 35 x 23 (cm)
Packing Capacity ? The internal space available, taking into account the trolley system, wheels, etc40 (L)
Maximum Volume ? The external space the case will take up, including the wheels, handles, etc45 (L)
- Weight 2.5 (kg)
- Material Polypropylene
- Wheels 4 Wheels, Double Wheel System, 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- Locks TSA Fixed Combination
- Product Code 4507113026
You may also Like
If you've got a trip coming up (or a frequent flier status to maintain), use the list below to see if you cabin luggage will fit on your flights.
Keep in mind that this info can change at any time, but don't worry: we'll do our best to keep it up to date.
- Air Asia
- Air New Zealand
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Delta Airlines
- Eastern Airlines
- Jet 2
- Singapore Airlines
- That Airways
- US Air
- Virgin Atlantic
- Virgin America