In the Detail
- Lightweight frame for easy carrying Corner protectors and kick plate to protect against wear and tear
- Strong, polyester fabric for durability Water-resistant Printed with a stylish, hexagonal, geometric design
- Expandable main compartment Top, side and grab handles for easy handling One large, soft front pocket and one rear pocket Lightweight, locking trolley handle to suit any height
- Elastic packing straps and hanger loop to keep clothes crease-free Mesh pocket ID tag so your bag will always find its way home
- Four wheels, with 360 degree rotation for easy mobility Lightweight wheels
- TSA combination lock, built into the suitcase
- 10-year international warranty
- Colour Oxygen Blue
- Features Lightweight, Expandable, Pockets, Grip Handles
- Dimensions 70 x 43 x 27 (cm)
Packing Capacity ? The internal space available, taking into account the trolley system, wheels, etc67 (L)
- Expanded Capacity 74 (L)
Maximum Volume ? The external space the case will take up, including the wheels, handles, etc81/90 (L)
- Weight 2.2 (kg)
- Material Polyester
- Wheels 4 Wheels, 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- Locks TSA Fixed Combination
- Product Code 4081113016
Oxygen is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lizzyslug from Ideal Bought this for my trip to a Christmas market, so not used yet but looks great
Date published: 2018-07-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anj from Great features Am happy
Date published: 2018-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bez70 from Lovely stylish case Very nice case looks smart
Date published: 2018-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bez70 from Good case Bought this a few weeks ago and I love it. Not used I but looking forward to going on holiday in a few weeks with this case
Date published: 2018-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by KenW from Super light yet rugged Excellent suitcase strong and incredibly light. It weighs 2.5 kg less than my previous case.
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Silver Fox from Good Buy This case provides the light weight solution I required and has a huge capacity. Also very well finished. Delighted with my purchase
Date published: 2018-02-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yorkiejen from Tweaks I bought this to replace an Antler two wheeled carry on. Lovely colour. Like the pocket at the back to carry documentation. Find that the front pocket is difficult to access because of the "flap". Usually use this pocket for sandals/flip flops/ paperbacks. Now not so easy. Weight and balance is good and plenty of handles for lifting. Just needs that little tweak. A shame as I paid more than I normally would for a case. So rather disappointed that it doesn't "fit the bill" as well as my old one did.
Date published: 2017-10-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by mraines from Stylish and easy to use cases I really wanted to give a higher rating since I do like both of the cases. However, as I went to use the large suitcase for my first trip the main zip would not seal itself together and I could see that the teeth would not engage from the back on one side. To me that's a major failing of a new suitcase. I managed to get the section to engage using some pliers but the last part of the zip will not engage and I have now returned the case under warranty. To be fair, K2Global who I personally delivered the suitcase to for repair, said it needed to stay with them and could not be done while I wait. I am waiting for it's return, which looks like it will be next day. On the trip, the case performed well and since I new it's weak point I did not fully unzip it again. The case stood up well to the trip and was a breeze to glide through the airport and car parks. So a great light weight case marred by serious quality issues on the main zipper.
Date published: 2017-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Catgirl from So light!! Have just used this for its 1st holiday and it's great. So easy to manoeuvre at the airport and outside too. Fits plenty inside and the integrated lock is so useful. Would strongly recommend.
Date published: 2017-06-06