In the Detail
- A distinct design made of super-strong polypropylene; Lincoln also has built in flex and localised reinforcements to ensure ultimate impact resistance.
- 360° double-spinner wheels (that are colour-matched to the shell) make this case extremely easy to roll, whilst the trolley handle is strong but lightweight, and locks at half-mast.
- Every element is designed to be super strong but extremely lightweight, so it’s asier to carry, and you’ll save weight when it comes to airline restrictions.
- There’s a place for everything–two packing zones, an internal pocket with contrast-coloured packing straps, a side zipped pocket and two mesh pockets in the lid.
- The zips are extra strong and inter-locking zip pullers can be padlocked together. Side foot studs help protect the shell; there’s a recessed, TSA-combination lock and an external ID tag.
- With two grab handles on the top and side, plus an in-built base handle (that also adds inherent strength) you can pick up this case any way you like.
- Get the set, and they’ll nest inside each other for easy storage, like a set of Russian dolls.
- An upgrade on a previous design, we know our customers love this case, and you still get the promise of our 10-year international warranty.
- Colour Lincoln Black
- Features Lightweight
- Dimensions 55 x 40 x 20 (cm)
Packing Capacity ? The internal space available, taking into account the trolley system, wheels, etc39 (L)
Maximum Volume ? The external space the case will take up, including the wheels, handles, etc44 (L)
- Weight 2.5 (kg)
- Material Polypropylene
- Wheels 4 Wheels, Double Wheel System, 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- Locks TSA Fixed Combination
- Product Code 4227124220
You may also Like
If you've got a trip coming up (or a frequent flier status to maintain), use the list below to see if you cabin luggage will fit on your flights.
Keep in mind that this info can change at any time, but don't worry: we'll do our best to keep it up to date.
- Ael Lingus
- Air Canada
- Air New Zealand
- Air Malta
- Brussels Airlines
- British Airways
- Eastern Airlines
- First Choice
- Jet 2
- Singapore Airlines
- Swiss Airlines
- TAP Air Portugal
- Thai Airways
- Thomas Cook
- Thomson Fly
- Virgin America